Friday, January 13, 2006

When the grass was no longer green!

sitting on a thin line of conscious unconsciousness
the sound of silence pouring in from all sides
with darkness all around
and an empty room full of smoke
but still...
the candle burning
to keep me alive..

and as i stared at that ajar door
while the world was turning all around me
i saw it coming thru the door...
the wind of time that i had lost ages ago
but then my hands were not free to catch it
one of them was holding the sky while the other held my senses
and as it went past

stirring up the smoke behind
the candle blew away too ...

and i laid swooned in the middle of the room
just wondering...
whether i was dreaming a life or
living a dream...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

real nice thots....keep it up,mayank!

Roopali.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did that make any sense??

10:03 PM  
Blogger Varun said...

I was instantaneously reminded of a poem u once showed me (it was called 'Murda' or 'Meri Laash', i forgot). Excellent stuff...and trust me, u shud write more regularly...don't let this creativity go without being counted.

Cheers...

- Varun

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew that you are soo Talended ... Too Good !

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home